Feb 3, 2012

Thank God It's Linkday

  • Teachout reaffirms Guirgis' Motherfucker in its Miami production; hard not to notice the surnames of the cast, as opposed to these.
  • Sarah "Maths Geek" Benson on Soho Rep's guiding principle: Do fewer things better.
  • Is this really all the ink that Tanya Saracho's L.A. debut will get in the paper of record there?
  • Actual footage of the Rudin/Norris faceoff.
  • The power of TV marketing: Though I found the Smash pilot barely watchable, the constant drumbeat and buzz almost makes me feel I should reconsider.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Re: the story on Tanya's play...agreed, but it's the last line that really makes me want to beat my head against a wall.

Hey, reviewers, it's 2011. Might want to think twice about using some variant of the word "spicy" to describe anything by a Latina writer.