Jun 22, 2011

Cheap "Tiger" Tix


This may be an unconventional use of my blog, but it's come to my attention that a friend has a block of good orchestra seats for this coming Saturday night's performance (June 25 at 8 pm) of Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo. He paid full price but is willing to unload them for $50 a pop. Anyone who's interested, please contact me at my gmail account (username robkendt).

I've meant to blog about the play for a while, incidentally; I happened to see an early reading at the Lark in 2007 because Rajiv Joseph was then a teaching colleague of my wife's, and I must confess I was a bit underwhelmed; there was promising writing but I didn't see the play. Shows you how much I know; the play that made it to Broadway, I'm happy to report, is surprisingly strong, supple, pungent, and haunting. Disarmingly funny, too. Definitely worth (at least) 50 smackers.

No comments: