Nov 14, 2004

Commence Comments

A small administrative matter has been addressed: You can now post your comments without having to join blogger.com. Don't all rush at once...

I should also give a major tip of the chapeau to the awesome Colleen Wainwright, who gave me some blogging pointers and, even better, turned me on to the browser program Firefox. Not only is it better than Explorer, speed-wise, my blog even looks better on Firefox.

Coming soon: An update to the Review of Reviews, and my thoughts on A Perfect Wedding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A small administrative matter has been addressed: You can now post your comments without having to join blogger.com. Don't all rush at once..."

Next step, syndication?

"..and my thoughts on A Perfect Wedding."

Hauling out the hip-boots and waders.

Ravi Narasimhan
Redondo Beach, CA

Anonymous said...

Huzzah! Now get yourself to Newsfire (http://www.newsfirerss.com/) and get on that RSS feed, fer criminy. I want my RSS!!!

xxx
c

(that's Colleen...only I'm anonymous, so you don't know!)